Do you love your air fryer? Do you have it out tonight, looking for an easy, delicious anti-inflammatory side dish to make with the rest of your meal? We have the recipe. With just a few ingredients, this side will become a family favorite. No one will even turn their noses up to eating Brussels Sprouts tonight!
Don’t have an air fryer? No worries! This recipe can be put together the same way but cooked in the oven for a delicious roasted taste.
Rosemary-Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- Oven or Air Fryer
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- ½ cup almond flour or finely crushed almond Nut-Thins crackers
- 1 ½ tsp fresh rosemary minced
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Brussels sprouts with 2 Tbsp oil mixture. Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer in air fryer basket and cook 4-5 minutes. Toss sprouts. Cook another 8 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking time, until sprouts are lightly browned and tender.
- Toss flour or cracker crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture; sprinkle over sprouts.
- Continue cooking until crumbs are browned and spouts are tender, about 3-5 minutes. Serve hot!
#AirFryer #SimpleRecipe #DeliciousSideDish
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!