Four Garlic Smell Hacks That Work!
Are you tired of your hands and fingers smelling like stinky garlic? Check out these four hacks that work to rid the garlic smell.
Your hands will smell minty fresh when you pour some mouthwash on your hands and rub together for about 10 seconds and then rinse with cold water.
As long as you don’t have cuts or scrapes on your hands, cut a lemon in half and wipe the cut side across your hands and fingers.
Massage tomato juice on your hands for about 10 seconds then rinse with cold water. The juice will neutralize the garlic smell. It’s a little weird, but we’ve seen tomato juice neutralize the odor of a dog’s fur after being sprayed by a skunk!
What? Ok, this one might be out there, but it’s effective! Rub your fingers against your kitchen faucet or stainless steel sink, then rub them under cold water to rinse.
#lovehacks #stinkygarlic #cleaningmethods #whatreallyworks
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course you do! Click here for the secret sauce!
Do you love garlic and want a healthy recipe that includes this delicious spice? This recipe comes right out of The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass.
Roasted Garlic Asparagus
- Oven or Air Fryer
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 large cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 lbs thin asparagus ends trimmed
- Coarse sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat oil, garlic, onion powder, and parsley on low heat. Cook for 3 minutes, until the garlic mixture is fragrant but not browned.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper. Drizzle on the garlic-oil mixture.
- Roast about 8 minutes, until the asparagus are bright green; do not overcook. Serve hot.
Air Fryer Instructions
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss trimmed asparagus with olive oil, garlic, onion powder and parsley. Combine to coat.
- Place asparagus in a single layer in air fryer basket, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 8 minutes, tossing once through cook time. Serve hot.
If you’re interested in an anti-inflammatory lifestyle and more tips like this one, check out The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!