Who can go without eating a delicious slice of pizza? Well, a lot of people on an anti-inflammatory diet don’t want to tempt themselves even with a gluten-free version of pizza. So we are here to give you the taste of pizza without a bit of guilt. What would you think about a recipe for a delicious anti-inflammatory Pizza Soup?
If you are eating a Keto Diet, go ahead and add the amount of cheese that works with your plan for the day. Give it a try and see what you think!
- 1 ¼ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 15 oz pizza sauce no added sugar
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked Italian sausage
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- Fresh chopped basil or parsley for garnish
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese optional
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add remaining ingredients (except cheese). Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve hot.
- Optional: Before serving, stir in Parmesan cheese. Garnish with mozzarella cheese.
#GlutenFreePizza #NationalPizzaDay #PizzaSoup
If you’re interested in an anti-inflammatory lifestyle and more information and recipes like this, check out The Official Anti-Inflammatory Diet Masterclass. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.