This healthy, low carb anti-inflammatory dish is simple to make and absolutely delicious. In 30 minutes and only one pan this flavor packed meal rivals restaurant quality versions without the unhealthy ingredients.
One Pan Lemon Tarragon Chicken
- 2 whole lemons
- ¼ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon leaves chopped
- 1 ½ lbs fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 large leeks sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the zest of 1 lemon and it's juice (about 3 Tbsp) in a small bowl. Add oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well until salt dissolves. Add ½ of the fresh tarragon, saving the remainder for garnish.
- Place trimmed asparagus in a bowl and spoon some of the marinade over top. Toss to combine and place on prepared sheet pan. Add leeks to the same bowl, toss with a little marinade and spread out on the sheet pan. Add the chicken breasts to the bowl, with remaining marinade until well coated. Nestle the chicken among the asparagus.
- Zest the second lemon over the whole sheet pan and slice the lemons into rounds, layering them over the asparagus.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until chicken reads 160°F.
- Remove from oven and lightly toss, turning chicken over to coat the top with the juices. Sprinkle with remaining tarragon and serve.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!