I love researching nutrition and reading studies, but nothing seems to compare with self experimentation. You are the best judge of a diet’s effectiveness. An anti-inflammatory lifestyle is easy, delicious, convenient and surprisingly less expensive than eating out. We believe that it is possible to eliminate almost every disease by the food choices we make.
2-Minute Steamed Broccoli
- Pressure Cooker
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- ½ cup water
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Place the inner pot into the pressure cooker.
- Pour the water into the pot. Place the broccoli in the pot and season to taste. Turn the dial to 2 minutes.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker, lock lid and switch the pressure release valve to closed.
- Once the timer reaches 0, the pressure cooker will automatically switch to warm. Switch the pressure release valve to open. When the steam is completely released, remove the lid and serve.
Want free anti-inflammatory recipes, downloadable resources and efficiency tips and tricks from a professional chef? Of course, you do! Click here for the secret sauce!